Wednesday 7 April 2010

Gosh, busy busy busy.

So college has been uber stressful, I've been working and now I've gone into flare. Did I mention I have fibromyalgia? I do.

We don't really get Easter holidays when the deadline is so close. So when we were told college was closed Tuesday as well as Easter Monday I had one thought: Kendal time. Why Kendal? Well, my absolutely wonderous e-wife Fiona lives there and I hadn't seen her in a while and it was just far, far away from college.

While rolling around Kendal with Fiona, Kelly and Rachel trying on overpriced hats, Fiona spotted this young fellow and bellowed "OI! YOU! YOUR TSHIRT IS AWESOME!". I promise he was far, far more thrilled than this photo makes out. In fact when we saw him again in Home Bargains (we were buying popping candy) he stayed with us and had coffee! Hoorah! A new friend!

I want an angry T-Rex Tshirt now. Preferably not attached to a 19 year old boy, they leave underwear on the bathroom floor.

Back to the studio tomorrow. I did take photos to put up here... but they made my painting look SO hideous I can't bring myself to share them.

No comments: