Wednesday 31 March 2010

Ampubee and Cat Beard love

I've decided to put this one up now. I was going to save it for last because it's my favourite, but I can't wait :D The order was Kelly>Rachel>moi and as you can see, my last panel is just THE END. Why? How the hell was I supposed to follow the panel before? I was laughing so much I thought I was going to vomit.

I've been ridiculously stressed and spending a lot of time at college. I will take some photos tomorrow of my paintings and whatnot and update the blog tomorrow with them.

As you may also know I am really into diary photography. What is that? Well it's basically photographing your day to day, mundane life, friends and family and whatnot. I love seeing the little moments people capture that they might have forgotten otherwise.

Well the awesome Zack has been doing just that, and uploaded this pearler onto DA today. I laughed so much and I just had to share it. Click on it to see it full size and comment on it.

No comments: