Tuesday 23 March 2010

Procrastination Station


Today was the first day of assessments, so after we'd put everything in our studio spaces to be assessed, we chilled out in the cafe. The kitchen bit was being re-decorated, so there was no fancy Starbucks to be had, but the machine hot chocolate is good enough and only 35 calories! Of course if you have two, like I did... hey! We were there two hours! We were almost late back to the car park in fact. Did you know the UK parking ticket wallets are no longer yellow? It saddens me.

The comics from this will be posted over the next couple of days. They are, in a word, epic.

Oh and yes, I have a cold. And no, I hadn't realised I was that camp. I hadn't even realised women could be camp. Le sigh.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Look how angry this panda is! :D x

Molly McCausland said...

THE PANDA, IT IS ANGRY!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE A HAD MUFFLEPUFF SOANER.

Mufflepuff. Pfft.

It wants me to enter the word saringsa in it's box before I reveal my masterful wisdom to you.

Saringsa... an alternative of which is 'Bollocks' (according the the Burnley Round Table On-Line Dictionary & Thesaurus).

Molly McCausland said...

YOU MAKE NO SENSE MATT FACE